Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday morning

Filing Month is slowly passing, with no more filing done since that I accomplished earlier this month.

The point of Filing Month is to get the desk cleared so I can find and pay bills, shred unnecessary papers (in those satisfying Shredding Moments), and create an ongoing maintenance plan for paperwork.

And then of course there is a year's worth of transactions or more to enter into Quicken so I can prepare this year's taxes. Not to mention last year's taxes, for which I did most of the work and then procrastinated until all the work vanished and needs to be done again.

But now that I know how easy it actually is to get onto Blogger, I can update more often. I am intending to migrate away from the confusing and semi-useless Facebook and direct people who want to know about me here.

It is easier to type on the real computer than the phone, no question. Perhaps I can move towards using my phone simply as a phone.

No comments: